South Kitsap Soccer Club
PO Box 23
Port Orchard, WA
Location - Sidney Glen Elementary
Picture Committee - Becky Brown
Email - email@example.com
Email works best for me but please include your gender, age group and team number along with the coaches name……………AND A PHONE NUMBER so we can solve your issue. Example - GU16 SK 2 Cougars, Coach Steve Cole
South Kitsap Soccer Club has contracted with Bayside Photography of Port Orchard to provide individual and team pictures for the 2014 season. Please honor this contract by having your team present at the scheduled time. The scheduled of assigned times will be located the clubs website by Sept. 15th
Please follow these few guidelines to assist the Almost 1000 players and over 90 teams that will have pictures taken over these 3 days.
- Give parents the picture envelopes ahead of time - Please have someone from your team pick up picture packets at A & W on the following:
- Tuesday, 9/9/14 from 5:30 -6:30 or Thursday 9/11/14 from 5:30 -6:30
- On the day of your pictures, arrive 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled time and be ready as an entire team to be photographed at that time.
- Reschedules - Please - only request a reschedule if the picture time scheduled interferes with a game time or the entire team has chicken pox. If an individual player can not make the team's scheduled time, he may walk in for his individual shot any of the 4 days the photographer is at Sydney Glen.
- Do not trade times with another team on your own. The Photographer also has the schedule and this can interfere with how things are labeled and organized.
- If a reschedule is needed for the entire team……Have only 1 person from the team contact Becky -preferably the coach or team parent. It is the team's responsibility to communicate with the families as to the time assigned.
THERE IS A LOT OF ROOM ON SUNDAY'S and I can easily schedule your team on a day without the chaos of a game - email me your request to be scheduled on a Sunday.
For all coaches, volunteers, and parents alike the District 4 website name has officially changed to www.nsysasoccer.org. Once there everything remains the same and your logins have not changed. If you try to go to d4soccer.org you will not receive an error. Please update your bookmarks and favorite pages to www.nsysasoccer.org.
The RBJ is sponsored by Kitsap Auto Outlet
The RBJ will be held August 23, 2014 at Marcus Whitman Jr. High. The jamborbee is for U7 - U10 recreational teams only. RBJ registration is now open. Talk with your coach and get signed up. The RBJ is for recreational teams registered with Washington Youth Soccer only.
THE SCHEDULE HAS BEEN POSTED ON THE RBJ PAGE!
CLICK HERE to obtain a desk guide on how to register and complete the necessary paperwork to become a U10 and Below Referee.
WYSA guide for background application.
The club is proud to present the first ever South Kitsap Soccer Club Spirit Wear store. This is a great opportunity to show your support for your club. Available for purchase are hoodies, cotton and performance tees, and cinch bags. This gear is available with either the United or Club logo. Check out the gear at http://winnerssportswear.com/catalog/spiritwear/south-kitsap
SHOW YOUR SPIRIT!
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Online registration is opening April 1st There will be three dates for in-person registration: Sunday, April 13st 12-2pm, Sunday, May 4th 12-2pm, and Sunday, June 1nd 12-2pm. In-person registration will take place at The Fozen One on Mile Hill Rd in Port Orchard. Please bring a copy of your child's birth certificate if you are new to SKSC or do not have one on file.
SKSC is looking for individuals to be small sided referees (U10 and below). You must be at least 12 years old to be a small sided referee. Training is free and the club will be hosting a 4 hour class in early August. All those interested must create a member account with NSYSA at (www.nsysasoccer.org) then file with NSYSA proof of age, W9, Parent/School Authorization, Social Security Number, and a Risk Management Account (RMA) clearance.
Click on the link below to find directions on how to complete the paperwork with NSYSA.
COACHES WANTED - Please read if you are interested in joining South Kitsap Soccer Club. We are a 100% volunteer organization that is determined to work together in order to help our kids progress and succeed. We will work with other clubs and coaches in order to create more opportunities to play in tournaments, gain more experience and make "life-long" friends.